POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Problems with the Pre_Frame_Command : Re: Problems with the Pre_Frame_Command Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:54:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with the Pre_Frame_Command
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Mar 2016 13:35:00
Message: <web.56d8832d46016ca05e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
"Satadorus" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Years ago I created an animation with Povray.
>
> See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0o0fgmyYYk

I remember watching this on Youtube, and I was very impressed!
I especially like the accurate involute gear profiles, and the manner in which
you "machine" and assemble all of the parts using CSG and animation.

I'd love to learn some of the skills you have   :O
How many lines of code do you have, and how long did it take you to write it
all?   How long does it take to render all the frames (How many are there?!!)

Thanks!