POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : stopping and re-starting an animation render-- questions : Re: stopping and re-starting an animation render-- questions Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stopping and re-starting an animation render-- questions
From: Kenneth
Date: 10 Feb 2016 03:35:01
Message: <web.56baf5eb4ec38fec33c457550@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> 2) When aborting then re-starting an animation sequence, the 'preview render' is
> no longer visible(!)-- the 'Show' indicator/button in the upper portion of the
> GUI is now blanked out, for the remaining duration of the animation.

Sorry, that was a false alarm; it seems to have been a temporary glitch. I
restarted my computer, and the preview image is working correctly now. I
apologize to the developers, if I sent them on a wild goose chase.

v3.7.0 works correctly too; I was wrong when I said that it didn't.

I'm going to continue to experiment with this situation, to see if I can
re-create the glitch. I have no idea why it happened. Hopefully, it won't occur
again. ;-)