POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Gobi puzzle : Re: Gobi puzzle Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:38:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gobi puzzle
From: Eriban
Date: 19 Jan 2015 16:05:01
Message: <web.54bd70aae2d2e1322a35ae760@news.povray.org>
<yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> In Gobi desert, you'll rather have Bactrian (two-humped) camels than
> dromedaries - a dromedary would not stand the winter cold of the Gobi!

Hi Yadgar,

Thanks for spotting my error and correcting it. The puzzle piece actually
represents a camel (with two humps) and not a dromedary, so all is right. In my
animation, and also in the wooden version of the puzzle I got, the two humps are
not clearly separated, but in the wooden version of the puzzle made by the
actual designer of the puzzle, it's clear that there are two humps, see for
example the photo on the following page
http://puzzles.schwandtner.info/group_zoo.html

Cheers,
Erwin