POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Renewed homepage to become operational : Re: TC-RTC: Renewed homepage to become operational Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: Renewed homepage to become operational
From: s day
Date: 1 Jan 2015 08:05:01
Message: <web.54a544f5d7f8d2e55cd054390@news.povray.org>
> On 31-12-2014 8:14, jhu wrote:
> > Excellent! Although I still think 4 months is a little long for just an image.
> >

> However, since we increased the Challenge from 2 to 4 months, the number
> of uploads have increased proportionally too! It seems that most
> participants need the 4 months to have the time to think about, build,
> and finish an image.
>
> THomas

Great news, thanks for the effort you put into this Thomas/Stephen.

For me the 4 months works well, of course if I ever complete an image in 2
months I would be wishing it was shorter but I could always work on a second
entry or with the new format take part in one of the shorter challenges which
sound very interesting.

Sean