POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : screenplay script and text to speech : Re: screenplay script and text to speech Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: screenplay script and text to speech
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 Nov 2014 10:50:03
Message: <web.5475f5f92a36cf3a5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Leroy <lrw### [at] joplincom> wrote:

>   Any one heard of such a thing or do I have to make it?

I recall that Normand (Dr. No) and Thomas DeGroot were working on a gigantic
movie, and Normand came up with this amazing system for actually using the
dialog to place the characters....   I'm sure there was a speech variation
component in there as well.

Check out this:

http://tinachepforum.forumup.co.uk/about220-tinachepforum.html

and the other "OUT" threads.  IIRC, it seemed complicated but extremely
powerful.
There ought to be YouTube links to video so you can see the results.