POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily : Re: PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 14 Sep 2014 09:05:00
Message: <web.541592459ace5295e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
I downloaded it and copied POVpoint.txt to the new directory.
Clicked on Reload Work

got:

Please Note:
(!)  #grid
These handles closed by Just BASIC.
Please add the appropriate CLOSE commands.
[OK]

Clicking OK, I get:

Warning
Runtime Error:  OS Error: The system cannot find the file specified.
(see error.log for more information)
[OK]

I was trying to follow the code last night, but it was late and my eyes were
ready to bleed.  ;)  I thought I noticed a few odd subroutine terminations, but
I'm not familiar with what Just BASIC requires, so maybe not everything needs an
endif, etc.

Attached is the log file.

Following that is your original file with some indentations, etc.
Maybe that will help you look it over once more and spot things more quickly,
since it will take me a little while to read the JB docs and familiarize myself
with the syntax and conventions.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'error.log.txt' (3 KB)