POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : problem about MegaPov : Re: problem about MegaPov Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem about MegaPov
From: CAS
Date: 27 Aug 2014 11:45:00
Message: <web.53fdfc098f4a2ad86a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:
> On 26/08/2014 06:54, CAS wrote:
>
> > Thank you for your help.I have found“postproc.cpp”and commented out the line
> > 360,but there are many problems when I compiled.I have a beg,could you please
> > give me a compiled MegaPOV-1.2.1-windows.zip which have commented out the line
> > 360.I need to set up modified MegaPOV-1.2.1-windows currently.Sorry to bring you
> > so much teouble!Thank you and expecting your reply! Best wishes!
> >
> Well, sorry but I have no windows system to generate such binary.
> Maybe someone else can help ?
>
> --
> IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)
> IQ of crossposters without FU: 100 / (1 + number of groups)
> IQ of multiposters: 100 / ( (number of groups) * (number of groups))

Anyway,I am very grateful to you.I have solved this problem.However,I
encountered a new problem.I need to generate ancillary image planes with
MegaPov.Such as:

I found that the output rendered by MegaPov is the same as POV,that means no
difference with POV. How can I make MegaPov output auxiliary images such as
above I listed? Beg a hot!Thanks and expecting reply! Best wishes!