POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New two-hour movie on Chaos made in Povray. : Re: New two-hour movie on Chaos made in Povray. Server Time
18 Apr 2024 08:58:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New two-hour movie on Chaos made in Povray.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 Aug 2014 14:15:00
Message: <web.53fcce33d972d4ee5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
I've watched this and you other film Dimensions, and both are excellent.
It must have taken an amazing amount of work to write, render, animate, and then
piece it all together with the narration.

Your 3rd film should be a "making of..."   ;)

Thank you very much for two very worthwhile films, which are are entertaining,
educational, show what is possible with POV-Ray, and serve as a motivational
example of what to strive for in my own work!