POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Magic ribbon without cube : Magic ribbon without cube Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:49:54 EDT (-0400)
  Magic ribbon without cube
From: Eriban
Date: 6 Aug 2014 15:00:02
Message: <web.53e27a149a12f3de2a35ae760@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Last weekend I put together an animation of the ribbon from Escher's "Cube with
magic ribbons". Attached is the result. I am happy with the way it turned out.
The animation really helps to enhance the illusion in my opinion.

The next step is trying to reproduce a still image of Escher's original drawing.
That will require more effort and will be a bit harder. I hope it will be a fun
exercise though.

Cheers,
Erwin

Post a reply to this message