POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : decoy tc-rtc scene file : Re: decoy tc-rtc scene file Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:47:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: decoy tc-rtc scene file
From: s day
Date: 2 Aug 2014 18:05:03
Message: <web.53dd5f9b7d2e33a87dded57b0@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
>  instance of assumed_gamma ignored
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 412: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Y too small ; increased to 0.949
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 412: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Z too small ; increased to 0.4
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 413: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector X too small ; increased to 0.65
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 413: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Y too small ; increased to 1.199
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 413: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Z too small ; increased to 0.5
> Parsing 67K tokens
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 2118: Parse Error:
>  Expected '( or [', ) found instead
> Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
> Render failed

"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
>  instance of assumed_gamma ignored
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 412: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Y too small ; increased to 0.949
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 412: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Z too small ; increased to 0.4
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 413: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector X too small ; increased to 0.65
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 413: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Y too small ; increased to 1.199
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 413: Parse Warning: Black
>  Hole repeat vector Z too small ; increased to 0.5
> Parsing 67K tokens
> File '/home/leonid/blender/files/blendScene.pov' line 2118: Parse Error:
>  Expected '( or [', ) found instead
> Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
> Render failed

Hi,

What version of POV are you using? I have re-downloaded the source attached to
this thread, set useHDR value to zero near the top of the file (or change the
HDR settings to a valid .hdr file if you want) and it renders OK. I do get the
black hole warnings but these do not affect the render.

I do not get the final error/fatal error you are getting so wonder if it is a
POV version issue or are you trying this with your Blender plugin (as you have
called it blendScene.pov ;-).

If I get a chance I will download blender and your plugin/extension to take a
look.

Sean