POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Basics. : Re: Basics. Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:09:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Basics.
From: Mike1158
Date: 4 Mar 2014 10:35:01
Message: <web.5315f21944c7fa9ded800a5d0@news.povray.org>
I am using a model exported from sketchup.  I am not likely to go into
programming far enough to code all elements of a scene and by now quite
understand pov-ray is not a simple program to learn.  What I have also noticed
is that the documentaition is hardly easy reading either.

Not a whinge or rant just observing that this program seems targeted at the
1980's era coders who want to do eberything longhand.