POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Error in license statements : Error in license statements Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:33:11 EDT (-0400)
  Error in license statements
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 20 Jan 2014 22:10:01
Message: <web.52dde4a0ae253ecb192ae5f10@news.povray.org>
On the Object Collection submission screen, in the help documents 02using.html
and 04contributing.html, and in all the downloaded README*.html files, the
license statement reads "Lesser General Purpose License."  It should actually be
"Lesser General Public License."  Can someone, perhaps Jerome, fix this error?

Also, I faithfully reproduced this error in all of my submissions.  I have
already made the corrections on my local system; if it isn't too much trouble,
may I upload them to p.b.s-f to replace those on the server?