POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : how to compile and run .pov through console : Re: how to compile and run .pov through console Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:53:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to compile and run .pov through console
From: Saket
Date: 4 Oct 2013 01:05:08
Message: <web.524e4b7556d3f8485e3891c60@news.povray.org>

news.povray.org/povray.windows/thread/<web.454cc15ad579eefad80227fc0@news.povray.org>
> for example.

Hi

Thanks but I had gone through the link and it's again empty ... :)

It's really tough to consider, the post is blank from all 2006 and there isn't
any development further to achieve this.

All I need to compile and run ".pov" with concern ".ini" through Visual Studio.
How I should or can proceed ? Any hint ...