POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation artefacts at high quality : Re: Animation artefacts at high quality Server Time
24 Apr 2024 15:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation artefacts at high quality
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 31 Jul 2013 06:35:01
Message: <web.51f8e7e36fc4a37273fc9ebb0@news.povray.org>
I'll check to see if jitter is on by default - I hadn't thought of that. Thanks!
I know it's hard to diagnose these sorts of things without seeing them
firsthand.

If I need to post an example - which group do I do it in?  It's somewhat
confusing, what with all the different groups, and where you can and cannot post
attachments. I'll learn.