POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7 : Re: Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 08:37:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7
From: LanuHum
Date: 13 Jun 2013 16:10:01
Message: <web.51ba226fdf169dc4113a021b0@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <lef### [at] freefr> wrote:

> I would confirm (from another source):
>
> http://www.libsdl.org/docs/html/sdllistmodes.html
>
> Now, what a shitty specification of return: nullptr, -1 or valid pointer.
> On architecture without alignment constraint, that removes two addresses
> from the usable range.
>
> --
> Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.

Sorry! Bla-bla-bla.
SDL-bad?
Delete.
GTK-good?
apply!!!
30 lines code programmers not write?
Oh! Very large works!
How SDL?
All users in linux use Gimp, Inkscape and other programms based GTK. libgtk
apply
How SDL - primitive toolkit???
That me used don't full???
Oh!
Take me, please, programmers select not work toolkit with very good render
system?
Lamer!