POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Needed: New Shape / Object: Human : Re: Needed: New Shape / Object: Human Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Needed: New Shape / Object: Human
From: MichaelJF
Date: 1 Feb 2013 06:50:01
Message: <web.510bab199e714739fcf1693e0@news.povray.org>

> It's not that we wouldn't like to have a mannekin or something like that
> among our standard include files. But I guess such a puppet would
> ultimately have to come from the POV-Ray community, or we'll never have one.

There are still the not very detailed blobman includes. A link to it  is at

http://www.povray.org/resources/links/POV-Ray_Include_Macro_and_Object_Files/Macro_Files/

(Hope this works now, otherwise the link is somewhere at
POVray.org/Ressources...). Blobmans are simple but by studying the code one can
see
how many parameters are needed to pose only this simple figures.

But for small figures they may suffice.

Best regards,
ichael