POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Order of Application for Transparent Image Maps and Mesh Inside Vectors : Re: Order of Application for Transparent Image Maps and Mesh Inside Vectors Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:32:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Order of Application for Transparent Image Maps and Mesh Inside Vectors
From: Kenneth
Date: 16 Jan 2013 03:05:05
Message: <web.50f65ea88b7f47b2c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Hi Jeff...

Just thought I should mention that it's probably not a good idea to post
multiple variations of your original question, on the newsgroups; doing so makes
it difficult to know which one to respond to. It's far better to keep it all in
one place--that way, future readers (or responders) can refer back to a 'single
source.'

Sorry that I don't have any suggestion for the problem itself.

Ken