POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Impossible cube : Re: Impossible cube Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:46:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Impossible cube
From: Encore
Date: 13 Nov 2012 12:50:00
Message: <web.50a287be545ec1bdd710adaf0@news.povray.org>
Ger <ger### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Encore wrote:
>
> > Ger <ger### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> >> Here's the source.
> >>
> >> Enjoy.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Ger
> >
> > Hello Ger,
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your help but then again this is rendering code. How to I
> > generate an animation for this? Will I need an .ini file?
> >
> > Alex
>
> There should be 2 files attached to the post, one is the cube source, the
> other the ini file.
>
> --
> Ger

nah unfortunately they both are the same file :P
But I am now using:
; POV-Ray animation ini file
Antialias=Off
Antialias_Threshold=0.1
Antialias_Depth=2

Input_File_Name="transpAttempt2.pov"

Initial_Frame=1
Final_Frame=300
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=3

Cyclic_Animation=on
Pause_when_Done=off

in an .ini file I made at I'm computing the bmp files at the moment. If you want
you can just verify I'm using the right code in my ini file. But so far the
result seems to be fine ;)