POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re-rendering animations in 720p : Re: Re-rendering animations in 720p Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:08:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Re-rendering animations in 720p
From: HenryW
Date: 12 Oct 2012 01:00:08
Message: <web.5077a3b2c512791bc69dc6290@news.povray.org>
> HenryW wrote:
>
> > https://vimeo.com/channels/402842
>
> Nice.
>
> In case you also rerender you crowd scenes, I think they would
> gain a lot from better proportions of your pov people (wider torso,
> larger head, slighly thicker arms, legs *under* torso!). The
> distance shots look good already.

It's fun playing around with the people dimensions and getting the random logic
correct. Thanks for the suggests, I'll keep tweaking them. I need to work on the
positioning logic, a few of them are standing on top of each other. Is there a
way in POV to find out if an object occupies a point in space, so another random
spot could be generated?