POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Lightmapping tool : Re: Lightmapping tool Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:33:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightmapping tool
From: C Rivlaldo
Date: 24 Jun 2012 12:25:01
Message: <web.4fe73e18dbab09eb28c61d550@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> Hi All:
>
>     My lightmapping tutorial finally evolved into a little Java app. It's
> by no means anything serious, nor very developed... just a superficial
> demo of what can be done with external programming and the new
> mesh_camera feature.
>
>     In the attached zip you can find the Java tool, a simple test scene,
> and a README file with more details. As always, comments, suggestions
> and criticism are welcome...
>
>     Regards,
>

> --
> Jaime Vives Piqueres
>
> La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
> http://www.ignorancia.org

Hi, Jaime!

Your Java tool is very cool! Thank you for it!

But I have some troubles with using scripts, which I made with my own generator
(they based on yours scripts).

When I'm rendering scene (two plane mesh and one cube) without lightmaps
(use_baking=0), image is ok:
http://img13.imagefra.me/i56o/crivlaldo/1r9b_55c_u95yo.png

But when I'm rendering lightmaps, they are black. Look at scene with lightmaps
(use_baking=2):
http://img15.imagefra.me/i56o/crivlaldo/1pir_527_u95yo.png

POV-Ray scripts are in attachment.

Can you or somebody, who know what I'm doing wrong, help me?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lightmaps.zip' (141 KB)