POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Window Layout, Moray for Windows V3.5 : Re: Window Layout, Moray for Windows V3.5 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:50:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Window Layout, Moray for Windows V3.5
From: oliver geyer
Date: 1 May 2012 08:45:01
Message: <web.4f9fda4035f9ca46180c01940@news.povray.org>
Hi Stephen,

Thank you alot for the answer.
I did what you told me.
(Saving MorayStart.mdl with my favorite layout)

But I found out some funny thing about my Moray-Installation

Starting Moray with modified MorayStart.mdl,
give me this layout:

Top left Viewport: empty        Top right Viewport: TOP
Bottom left Viewport: FRONT     Bottom right Viewport: SIDE

Now I can use the mouse to drag the Moray-Window down to the
bottom of my desktop so only the title menu is visible.
When I drag it back to the middle of my desktop
it finally shows me my desired favorite layout.
Sometimes I have to repeat this procedure several times.
Funny, maybe a bug?

But anyway, thank you again for your tip

Regards to you and your techy teacher,
Oliver