POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : <no subject> : <no subject> Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:08:02 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject>
From: H  Karsten
Date: 20 Feb 2012 14:55:01
Message: <web.4f42a4c8c23a6d9a3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
Hi people
I just did some testings, using Catia to convert mesh-objects into
NURBS-objects.
The object you see here was firstly done, using organica. Second step was
z-brush. Note that no Sub-devs are used. After z-brush I've imported it into
Catia (using shape-sculpture) and sliced it (using digitised shape editor).
Within Rhino I've build a new NURBS-object, using this slices. The Boolean
operations and fittings then was easy made.

I do this testings, because I like to build a nice mix between organics and
androids.

Let me know, if you like to have this scene file. I'll load it up then.

Best rgds,
Holger

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: