POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : stupid blue haze : stupid blue haze Server Time
16 Apr 2024 10:54:56 EDT (-0400)
  stupid blue haze
From: ricky312
Date: 27 Jan 2012 20:25:01
Message: <web.4f234e47d550cac99fa53fe60@news.povray.org>
I want to think everybody for their comments and help on my randscape.
But there is just one more thing i need help with.

If you place a cloud layer in the wrong height or have a flat terrain
you wiil notice a stupid blue haze at the base of the sky. I believe it is
caused by not having the the sky media inside the cloud box. if I place the
cloud media in the sky,it must sample the cloud the whole way through the sky
sphere and looks very bad(even though the s.b.h. is gone).

If someone has a solution i will be forever happy!

thank you