POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ClockMod and camera movement : Re: ClockMod and camera movement Server Time
24 Apr 2024 07:52:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ClockMod and camera movement
From: CAD-Andi
Date: 26 Nov 2011 18:45:01
Message: <web.4ed179e25fdf29e35b809b0@news.povray.org>
Thanks Christian for your input.
Unfortunately that is exactly what I would like to avoid. The path is very
complicated with a lot of objects in the way that I have to navigate around. At
the same time I'm controlling the camera heading with a separate spline. It
would be extremely cumbersome if not impossible within the given timeframe to
program the path and adjust the distances between the nodes so that speed is
smoothly controlled. Luckily I found the solution already (See post below).
Thanks for your answer though! This is what makes Povray great, active users
that are willing to help each other! Way to go!

Andi