POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car study : Re: Car study Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car study
From: Srimal
Date: 11 Jul 2011 04:50:01
Message: <web.4e1ab861f493f46f32a2671d0@news.povray.org>
Hi Rene

Beautiful images.

I am very new to povray.

I need to generate simillar images using OBJ car models (I also have them in
blender and export them to a few other formats if that helps - I didn't see an
option to export to povray in blender though)

How can I load them in a povray script?

Can you please tell me how you imported the car models and in what format.

If you don't have any copyright issues could you please share your povray script
used to generate these image please?

Thanks in advance

Srimal.