POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Cannot open include file from context menu : Cannot open include file from context menu Server Time
18 Apr 2024 12:58:12 EDT (-0400)
  Cannot open include file from context menu
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 9 Jul 2011 16:20:00
Message: <web.4e18b6eace080cd785de7b680@news.povray.org>
When you right-click on an #include, it opens a pop-up menu that has (among
other options) a command to open the include file.  I find that this works with
the standard include files, but when I do it with an include file that I've
written myself, it responds, "Could not locate file."

I have my Library_Path set up properly, and POV-Ray can find the include file
perfectly well when I render the scene.

Windows edition:
   Windows 7 Ultimate

System:
   Manufacturer: Intel
   Processor: AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology ML-37
   System type: 32-bit Operating System

POV-Ray versions:
   3.6.2.msvc9-sse2.win32
   3.7.0.RC3.msvc9-sse2.win32

I had this problem while I had Windows XP.  I can't remember when it stopped
working (possibly when I upgraded to 3.6.2), but it used to work.