POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : how to group objects together as one object? : how to group objects together as one object? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:36:43 EDT (-0400)
  how to group objects together as one object?
From: Marina
Date: 29 Jun 2011 12:15:01
Message: <web.4e0b4f35153c7167ccc9e96e0@news.povray.org>
I'm aware of the #declare function but it's not working for me.
I have a set of mirrors and beams (cylinders) that I need to move as one big
object so I don't have to deal with the complications of moving every single of
the 20 pieces by themselves.

How exactly do I do this? I just learned the program a couple of days ago.
Thanks!