POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Type problems : Re: Type problems Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:44:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Type problems
From: Aidy
Date: 30 Mar 2011 09:15:00
Message: <web.4d932caca2992db7674c4bb0@news.povray.org>
> Please, read.
> __device__ is going to inline the function (or I'm just getting it
> wrong, which is 90% likely).

Sorry I missed that bit. You're right, I've just looking through the nVidia
documentation, and the link you sent me and it will inline it.

If it inlines it then, can I pass the structure itself and NOT have it create a
copy within the function itself?? It shouldn't increase the overhead at all
should it??