POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : multiple usage of mclock? : multiple usage of mclock? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:42:32 EDT (-0400)
  multiple usage of mclock?
From: CAD-Andi
Date: 12 Mar 2011 18:00:01
Message: <web.4d7bfa3fee50dffcbf952ed30@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Is there a way to create several indipendent clocks using Chirs Colefax's
ClockMod.inc?

I'm animating a (1000 frames) smooth camera path using his S-Curve clock type.
At the same time I would like to change the transparancy of some objects in the
scene from 1 to 0.85 and back again. I would like to trigger the appearance of
the invisible objects at frame 200 and softly change their transparancy level to
a certain percentage ending in frame 300. Then I want to hold the level of
transparancy until frame 700 and then change the transparency again so that the
objects will be fully transparent at framo 800. All This while the camera is
beeing animated using the S-Curve mclock.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!
Andi

PS: I'm Using PovRay for Windows on Windows 7 64bit latest Beta version for
multi core.