POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released : Re: Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:58:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released
From: Alil
Date: 5 Mar 2011 17:05:00
Message: <web.4d72b315d73c51aaa0d95bd80@news.povray.org>
"Alil" <ali### [at] userssourceforgenet> wrote:
> Hallo Reinhard,
>
> I spent now about 3 hours on the stuff I had with mingw. I must say I was pretty
> far. Until at a certain point everthing stopped working and I don't know why.
> however I learned that I just need to add 2 additinal libraries all other stuff
> is coverd by gtkmm or yaprm already. So tomorrow I'll check how far I get with
> visual studio express. Any tips tips for me how I should start are warmly
> welcome.
>
> Cheers,
> Alois

Hi,

After spending some more time with mingw I'm now able to build a kind of running
version. however I could get it running only on my system and there only without
the viewports showing something. if you like i can give you the code and have a
look on it. I think I need some break now (have been on this last night and
nearly the whole day ;-)

Cheers,
Alois