POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Unix / linux point surface : Unix / linux point surface Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:54:08 EDT (-0400)
  Unix / linux point surface
From: Prashant Goswami
Date: 10 Feb 2011 08:10:01
Message: <web.4d53e29af2152a2049b3d0ad0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I am a new POVRAY user and I have a question. I am working on Smoothed Particle
Hydrodynamics(SPH) and I need to generate some cool fluid surface from points /
particles. I do not see a direct way of doing that with the existing files from
the latest and previous version of povray. Is there a way to create particle
surface from their positions in SPH by specifying in .pov specification file?

Thanks in advance,
Prashant