POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : more efficient method to program animation? : Re: more efficient method to program animation? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more efficient method to program animation?
From: wieland delepeleire
Date: 16 Jan 2011 05:55:01
Message: <web.4d32cdf49dd3c3abd9ff6800@news.povray.org>
Thanks for that help, it makes sense indeed. But it won't run all the different
scenes when I would run main.ini since I need to define the SceneNr variable due
to the structure of my file.

Maybe I should find a way to run the sceneXX-ini-files by using the terminal,
and then write a script to run all those files. Do you know if and how that is
possible? (I am using MegaPov for Mac OSX.)

Thank you for your response anyway!
Wieland