POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray Unix with mingw32 crashes on parsing : Re: POV-Ray Unix with mingw32 crashes on parsing Server Time
16 Apr 2024 19:44:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Unix with mingw32 crashes on parsing
From: syntotic
Date: 10 Jan 2011 22:15:00
Message: <web.4d2bca6e58d853ef5796e91a0@news.povray.org>
Yes! I remmeber, the compilation is perfect but you run it and it has a problem
with expressions. I found nothing debugging and it was the Visual Studio. With
djgpp would be near to impossible, but it is supposed to compile and run because
it IS the released code. Add it to my list of SABOTAGED PROGRAMS. You do not
consider it sabotage? It is. You have a working version but code will not run as
is without errors. The compiled version also has issues. My first
compilation/porting of POV RAY had NO ISSUES, but it was years ago in a computer
that crashed and/or was robbed later.

Lite FM NY, has just placed some stupid ActiveX in my laptop after NOT
downloading a video and now ALL my windows have transparency but a green square
is underneath a corner and NOTHING can be read through it.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WAR IS WORLD WIDE AND AGAINST CHINA BECAUSE CHINESE
ARE CRETINS AND CANNOT THINK? You d better reply like men, or computing will be
the _dream_ of some cretin schizophrenic Chinese wanting to wow his descendants
with ....magic....