POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Raining over wet floor: any way to EXECute anything after each Run? : Re: Raining over wet floor: any way to EXECute anything after each Run? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raining over wet floor: any way to EXECute anything after each Run?
From: syntotic
Date: 5 Jan 2011 06:45:01
Message: <web.4d24599fd22ae2fc4408211b0@news.povray.org>
> What Christian means is that you should have a look at the documentation
> on the Post_Scene_Command INI setting.

And got a beautiful 9x% Complete... this program is not responding. But I am
playing hard: I tried telling the command line to Post_Scene_Command=typical
Windows app in the bar edit box. Do I use escape slashes or quotes or none?

Basically it is not a clean solution to have such command in (some ini) but have
it (also?) at the IDE-Shell level. Do I have the impression somebody is
protecting the documentation _as is_ so much without realizing a rewriting and
update would be funny and welcomed? Or do you recommend some buyable book? |D