POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 1080P Mandelbulb Animation : Re: 1080P Mandelbulb Animation Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:32:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1080P Mandelbulb Animation
From: rgathright
Date: 30 Dec 2010 11:20:00
Message: <web.4d1cb0c75988f323eea30b3a0@news.povray.org>
"Roman Reiner" <lim### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> Don't mean to sound rude, but quite frankly, i don't see how this animation
> benefits from being rendered at 1080p. Maybe I'm overlooking something?
>
> I'm quite impressed by your patience concerning render time though! :)
>
> Regards Roman

Well, the individual frames look so much better at 1920x1080.

I suggest viewing at 1080P on a computer which also supports that resolution.

I have actually had a strong response from my other forums where I posted this
and good hit counts on the video so far.

Guess, I will take my work elsewhere and resurface when the POV Ray community
comes back.