POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Get polygon(or mesh) information : Get polygon(or mesh) information Server Time
23 Apr 2024 13:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Get polygon(or mesh) information
From: tltsai
Date: 24 Nov 2010 14:40:00
Message: <web.4ced693da22541bbd1585e400@news.povray.org>
Hello !

I create this image http://imgur.com/e6ICY.png .

1.For some reason, I want to know the information of polygons.These polygons are
on this cylinder and illuminated by reflex light from the ground.I want to know
information such as polygon coordinate , normal vector ...etc.

2.After I find those information,I want to change some properties of these
polygon,such as color or reflection.

So what source code I should modify to conquer above two questions?

Any suggestion would be OK!

Thanks a lot !

tltsai