POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Cycjack by Mike Miller! : Cycjack by Mike Miller! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:54:33 EDT (-0400)
  Cycjack by Mike Miller!
From: Yves
Date: 18 Nov 2010 08:25:01
Message: <web.4ce528af22d11e3cd2eefd850@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody.

Just found in a stack of old disks the pov files for
Cycjack by the famous Mike Miller.
It was on a PC Format mag disk number 18, March 1993.
The only thing missing is the gif files which were supposed to be on the disk of
the next issue. I still haven't found it.
I put dummy files to replace them for now (I used the gamma.gif file on the
povray.org ftp) so the scene can be rendered.
Just add in the JACK.POV file the following line in the beginning of the file :

#version 1.0;

Have fun.

I'll get back to you as soon as I find the second disk.

Yves

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cycjack.rar.dat' (460 KB)