POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contest to= : Re: "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contes= Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contes=
From: gregjohn
Date: 10 Nov 2010 21:10:01
Message: <web.4cdb506f4e22691734d207310@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/group/rssrc

It's only November 10th, and I have an 80 second draft complete with captions
that tell the story and stationary views of all my sets, only one or two of
which need major tweaking.  Now to texture a character or two and start
animating the figures!  It's probably already better than my worst ever, so all
improvements are a joy from here on out!

The group now has 11 members, maybe at least half of which appear to be actual
animators.