POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : creating a 2d water animation where the camera is half in and half out : creating a 2d water animation where the camera is half in and half out Server Time
16 Apr 2024 16:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  creating a 2d water animation where the camera is half in and half out
From: schoolCoder
Date: 1 Sep 2010 17:45:01
Message: <web.4c7ec840ed9ca1e59f1251c30@news.povray.org>
I am very new to povray, i had a class in school on it and learned some basics
on creating 3D pictures.  My job has me creating this advertisement for a
fishing store.  I would like an animation of the water being in 2D and the
camera being half way underwater and half way above the water.  And the
animation is that there are very small waves moving across the surface of the
water in 2D form.  Again i am very new to povray, so ANY way ANYONE can help i
would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.