POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : bones.inc : Re: bones.inc Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:48:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bones.inc
From: trp
Date: 28 Aug 2010 08:00:01
Message: <web.4c78f9fb3d79b9fabba08f230@news.povray.org>
"robotguy" <ske### [at] magicalroboticscom> wrote:
> I didn't even know about Blobman when I started working on bones.inc.  Now that
> I have downloaded Blobman and stared reading through it, I can see some real
> potential for combining the two.
>
> So, yeah, my next big POVray project will be deconstructing Blobman and
> reconstructing it in bones.inc syntax.  It is certainly worthwhile doing, as the
> result would be easy-to-create and easy-to-animate characters.  Unfortunately my
> to-do list is rather long, and that is a project that could take several months
> all by itself.  It might be a while before I get around to it.

http://www.telinco.co.uk/c_bartlett/povperson/head/index.htm

He has created more detailed head models that attach to the Blobman 4.2 bodies.

I understand the constraints of time. But, do let us know what you come up with
when you do. If I can be of any help, contact me directly: <trp [at]
imagicproductions com>

TRP
www.ImagicProductions.com
the home of Alive! for POV