POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7 released : Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7 released Server Time
23 Apr 2024 15:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7 released
From: Alil
Date: 18 Mar 2010 18:30:00
Message: <web.4ba2a876a079ed1da0d95bd80@news.povray.org>
After more than a year of hard work the new version of Y.A.P.R.M. - Yet Another
POV-Ray modeller (yaprm.sf.net) has been released. The main change is the
migration to a new widget library, namely gtkmm. As part of this migration also
the overall look and feel has been improved. All main view elements are now
dock-able and freely positionable. For most actions you now get a direct visual
response in the scene viewports. Furthermore you can directly edit objects in
the viewports. Furthermore I the number of clicks necessary to do certain
actions has been greatly reduced. So the modeling process should be much faster.
Finally all actions should be undo-able.

So I hope you will enjoy the new Y.A.P.R.M.

Cheers,
Alil