POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser Scene Cameras in 3.12.2 : Poser Scene Cameras in 3.12.2 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:33:02 EDT (-0400)
  Poser Scene Cameras in 3.12.2
From: dlm9000
Date: 17 Mar 2010 01:15:10
Message: <web.4ba0646dfc53faa9368a278b0@news.povray.org>
I have tried everything and I can not get the Poser Scene Cameras to populate
the Camera preset list in preview.
I selected Read Cameras and Lights when I read the scene in.  The scene and all
textures read in with zero warnings.  I can position the camera myself, but I
want to use the exact camera position and angle for compositing.

Under Preview, I selected Read from File. It parsed and read the cameras.
It states that it loaded the Main camera, and that the Aux Camera is the active
camera in the scene.

I need to be able to switch to the AUX camera.  Any ideas on what I am missing?

Dennis