POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Problem viewing prior submissions : Re: Problem viewing prior submissions Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:07:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
From: Hildur K
Date: 7 Nov 2009 23:15:01
Message: <web.4af6450ec6aaa75b39fcea9f0@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

> > Fixed. This also fixed up the submissions for Jaime Vives Piqueres and a
> > bunch of others that got into a strange state.
> >

>    Many thanks, David... but, at least in my case, it was my fault by not
> re-registering with the exact same name (I changed it later, but it was too
> late).

When I re-registered, I had forgot my old details (username and password) so
David e-mailed them to me. Still my current account is not the same and my old
submissions can not be viewed anymore. My old submissiona are registered under
my full name (like I intended) but my recent submission/account shows up under
my username (which I thought should be part of my private info and not visible).
Anyway, I did not intend to create a new account, but for some reason it came
out that way. Can this be fixed? Can I get my old account back?