POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Service Temporarily Unavailable : Re: Service Temporarily Unavailable Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Service Temporarily Unavailable
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 1 Nov 2009 00:40:00
Message: <web.4aed10dcb7518ab44726e92b0@news.povray.org>
John Coppens <joh### [at] johncoppenscom> wrote:
> The IRTC site down?
>
> I get this message on 'Submit':
>
> Service Temporarily Unavailable
>
> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
>
> This is marked as error 503. In fact, I get this from all links from the
> submission page (such as help,
>
> So sorry, guys, no submission from me.
>
> John

Yep, I kept getting that too for a long time tonight - I suppose from too many
people all trying to upload at the last minute. I started getting a bit panicked
- but I tenaciouly kept refreshing the page until I finally was able to login
and post my shot literally 1 minute before deadline (hmmm, this is becoming a
habit with me, the last minute posts; I need faster computers!)

Rob