POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Portable POV? : Re: Portable POV? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:41:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portable POV?
From: pdjones2112
Date: 26 Oct 2009 14:10:01
Message: <web.4ae5e5df9ec4d448b297fcdc0@news.povray.org>

> It sounds like you're talking about POV-Win.

Sorry, yep the windows version. I would love to use the latest and greatest
release.

I was thinking that maybe there might be a way to configure the installation of
POV-Win such that you could specify a completely "local" installation. That is
to say, make pov run and store all files from a specified location (nothing is
done in any other folder/location).

This is well beyond my skill level though... :-)

paul