POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Portable POV? : Portable POV? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 14:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Portable POV?
From: pdjones2112
Date: 21 Oct 2009 08:20:01
Message: <web.4adefc22e3a0fbb7b297fcdc0@news.povray.org>
Hi folks.

First, it has been about three or four years since dabbling with POV. Life has a
way of getting busy! Anyway, I am trying to get back to rendering things and was
wondering if there is a standalone, portable version of POV that I could put on
a flash drive. I tend to bounce between computers at home and cannot install POV
al each of them (though I can run *.exe files...).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul