POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Seeking assistance : Re: Seeking assistance Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:57:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seeking assistance
From: Reactor
Date: 26 Aug 2009 17:40:00
Message: <web.4a95aa84525d6ba9d60db48b0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Reactor <rea### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Do you know exactly what pose?  Could you find examples of the pose?  I might be
> > able to give it a whirl.
>
>   Maybe something like this, but perhaps slightly more menacing:
> http://www.1adventure.com/archives/images/frank-red-fox-colorado-lowrescrop.jpg
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

There was, a while back, a series of media fur macros.  I think you were
involved with them, the PCM hair macros?  The links I have are broken (I think
because geocities shut down), and I don't know much about how it worked, but I
was wondering whether or not a "bald mesh" of fairly simple geometry would work
in conjunction with those.

-Reactor