POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Help with Pov-Ray Tutorial use with MegaPov : Help with Pov-Ray Tutorial use with MegaPov Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:57:15 EDT (-0400)
  Help with Pov-Ray Tutorial use with MegaPov
From: Laser
Date: 10 Jun 2009 10:00:00
Message: <web.4a2fbb54d171752ac0252d540@news.povray.org>
Can someone help me translate this tutorial for Pov-Ray so I can use it with
MegaPov?

It is a 3D Block Letter tutorial found at this site:

http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/wordpress/?p=2202

As I am using a Mac 10.5.7 I cannot run Pov-Ray without it crashing so have
installed MegaPov. I am not a programmer (just a Mac user LOL) and can't figure
out how to make the tutorial work using MegaPov.

Any help would be most appreciated.

THanks so much