POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV XRS sad news : Re: MegaPOV XRS sad news Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:33:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV XRS sad news
From: Sky Shields
Date: 23 May 2009 16:35:00
Message: <web.4a185d392b309955411521dd0@news.povray.org>
Thanks!

I was more dumb, than deaf, but I got it!

One final (I hope) error in the install.  I already installed
libiqxmlrpc-0.7.3a, but when I try to install the Megapov XRS itself, I get the
error:

No package libiqxmlrpc-server found

Is that actually a separate package?  I found the files libiqxmlrpc-server.pc
and libiqxmlrpc-server.pc.in, but I don't know what their extensions signify.
Any help?

(By the way, I'm trying to run this on one core i7 computer, so does that make
it both server and client?)

--Sky