POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Pov-Importer Plugin : Pov-Importer Plugin Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:54:09 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-Importer Plugin
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 21 Feb 2009 14:15:00
Message: <web.49a052371e4f08fc8ce5254b0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I was just looking through some old threads in this newsgroup and I came across
a fable of a Moray POV-Importer lpugin be Keith Hull.  The link:
http://203.29.75.35/moray.win/thread/%3C451e63c4%241%40news.povray.org%3E/
It's from 2006 adn i was wondering if it is avaliable anywhere.  It would be
absolutely fantastic if it does half of the things mentioned in the post.  I
know that Bishop3D has this ability but I'd prefer to use it in a current Moray
project.  Any help is very much appreciated.

Bridgeofstraws